If you are looking into new car financing deals at any one of a number of car manufacturers, then here are a few facts that you should probably know about Subaru dealerships and the best new cars and the best used cars that they are able to offer.
1. Subaru offers turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, even those that are a part of a Subaru guaranteed trade in program or are part of new car financing deals, such as the Impreza WRX.
2. The Subaru plant in Lafayette, Indiana was the first auto assembly plant to achieve zero landfill status. This is one of the reasons that Subaru is one of the more environmentally friendly car companies in the country.
3. The use of highly recyclable materials throughout the vehicle has earned Subaru a 97.3 percent recycling ratio rate for their end of life vehicles.
4. Did you know that there are about 65 traffic tickets issued each minute in the United States? The most important car safety features do not account for these kinds of tickets.
5. Before the 1920s, cars did not have the benefit fuel gauges. Before they had the ability to tell whether they needed more gasoline, the drivers had to estimate how much fuel was left, or risk running out. Find out more about this topic here.